Sunday, October 31, 2021

Day 3359: Halloween.

 

 

"Cecily": old photo, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Michael Jackson, Thriller.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S costumes ...



 

 fyi ...



 

 
 
 
A 2+minute video, candy corn, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Guinea Fowl
 



  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 


 

 

 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

3 comments:

elenor said...

Cecily is such a sweetie. I really like her.
I hope your shoulder gets better.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor. This is week 6, so hopefully after I see the surgeon, I can get rid of the "sling" and be able drive again?

john said...

Cecile is so sweet. She reminds me of Shirley Temple. :-). Happy Halloween. :-)