Friday, October 1, 2021

Day 3328: Quickies.

 

 

 

" Inez", old photo, collage & digital


 



Want music?




Click here for Al Jarreau, Mornin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...


One of my favorite WW stories 






Superman and WonderWoman play golf. Once or twice a week. the guys, sometimes.
It reminded me of back when my Grand-hunks were little hunks, about age 6, 5 and almost 4, the boys took golf lessons.
Maybe 16 years ago ... their parents took them to the club driving range to practice.


Zack, GH #3, 2004


 
WW, who is blessed with her Dad's athletic ability, 
picked up a club and hit the ball a mile.
The club Pro noticed and came trotting over, 
saying, "Are you interested in taking up golf?" 

WW replied, "Nah, I just like to hit things."
 
Coaches & teammates on her volleyball, softball teams and friends in the dojo would probably agree.
 

 
just one more 2GN2S?

Every time I post something about family, I worry that it is too much?  But, some, to me, demand attention. So, with that disclaimer, let me repeat a "Zack" (Grand-hunk #3) story. 

 

 

About 11 years ago, WonderWoman left Jake (Grandhunk#2) and Zack (GH#3) at home alone while she made a quick trip to the grocery. Jake had had a recent birthday, and had a $100 bill. He said he would give Zack $100 if he would let him shave off an eyebrow. Zack agreed. $100 richer, and it did grow back. Zack will be 21 next week.

 

 
 
 
 
A sweet 2-minute video, pizza man - 89, here.





Are you ready for pumpkins?



I can't believe that today is October 1st! 
 Pumpkin pie, lattes, pancakes, bread, and more.
Stores have had pumpkins out & ready for awhile.


 



 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Ward's Trogon




  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 



 
 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

I love all of your family stories, Jacki. It's always heartwarming to remember the "special" ideas of children. They often are much more creative than adults and they let the sun shine.
Do you still have to wear the ice cold shoulder wrap?
Tomorrow I'll see my children and grandchildren. We are celebrating my older son's 42nd birthday.
Wishing you too a happy weekend.

john said...

I am sure Inez has many stories she could tell. I love your color choices. :-). I could teach you the caterpillar stitch. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Have a wonderful weekend with your family. I will be thinking of you.

jacki long said...

Awww, you are so kind, John. I am afraid I would test your patience. I am not too good at being exact, as you may have guessed?