Monday, October 25, 2021

Day 3352: She.

 

 

"She": ink drawing, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Daniel Voltaire, Imagine.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

Another view from Austria ...
 

"We have the most colorful days right now."
Thanks, Heidi!
 
 
 
 
How many of these words have you heard or used, 
or, for 1/2 credit, know what they men?



I knew all but 2, but then again, I am ancient!




 

 
 
 
An amazing 9-minute video, Rescue, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Cerulean Warbler




  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

She is a perfect example of line quality. I checked her out for a long time. Terrific! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much John. I love it when you like it. ;o)

elenor said...

I like how "She" looks at me. "She" seems curious and smiling. And "she" is pretty! Wonderful art of the day.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor and for the beautiful image!