Friday, October 22, 2021

Day 3349: Three for one!

 

 

"Thinking of you" : ink drawing, watercolor & collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Paul Simon, 50 Ways to Leave a Lover
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Update ...


On Wednesday, I was texting with Grandhunk #2.

So Thursday I got a text ...
And, soon after there was a knock on the door, and when I opened the door ...
GH#3, GH#1, GH#2

Three for one, Jake surprised me and I was and thrilled. They came to hang out for a while, perfect.
 
GH#3, GH#1
 
They made themselves at home ...

GH#2

and since they are all crazy, there were lots of laughs and fun.

GH#2

They made themselves at home ...

GH#1, GH#2

GH#1
 

We had time together and then it was time for them to go home. I followed them out to Jordan's truck. 


GH#3, GH#2, GH#1
 

Yes, I am very lucky.

GH#3, GH#2, GH#1

I saw them off ...


and waved till they were out of sight.

Being a Gramma is the best!

These 90 minutes made my day!

 

 

 
 
 
A fun 7-minute video, The Box, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Damatian Pelican 
    
 
 
                    
Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 



 
 

 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, your Grandhunks are the best. I'm so glad you had such a lovely visit and could spend some happy time together. It's so good to have lots of laughs and fun in one's home. That's what I really miss sometimes. But today we had a video call with my son and the youngest granddaughter. She'll be two next month and it's always heart warming to see and hear her.
"Thinking of you" is another masterpiece.
Have a wonderful weekend!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor! Oh what joy to see you family, next best to being there. I am sure your grandaughter changes every time you see her. Have a terrific weekend!

john said...

Very heartily! Love the red! :-)

Jane I said...

There's nothing like a visit from family to cheer up a day

Jane