Sunday, October 24, 2021

Day 3351: Celeste.

 

 

"Celeste": ink drawing, collage & digital.  (1)



 Variations on "Celeste" in order of my preference, how about you?

2.


 

3


4






Want music?




Click here for John Barry, Out of Africa.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

A view from Austria ...






"This was the view from my window this morning. 
Sending you kind greetings."   Heidi 
 
 


 2GN2S


If you have a few minutes, you might want to take this rather simple quiz? (here) "Ever get that catchy song or tagline stuck in your head from a television or radio commercial? Advertisers strive to keep products memorable and these product mascots help do the trick!  Can you match up all 50 of the product mascots with the correct company?"

They must have done a good job on my brain, I got


Small victories count, right?


 

 
 
 
A fun 2-minute video, hand clap, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Snowy Egret




  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 


 


 


 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

john said...

Hi Jacki. Some of your images of Celeste are not showing up. I can see the second one of her and she is just fantastic. :-)

Betty Cotton said...

Hi Jackie - yes..as John states...some images not showing up. Celeste is colorful! Big hello!

jacki long said...

Thanks John. That's so weird, I can see all four images of Celente on my blog and on the blogpost? I don't know how to fix it, but if you saw #1 and @, you saw the best.
Welcome home.

jacki long said...

Thank, Betty. So good to hear from you. I am sorry about the missing images, all 4 are fine on my blop posy here? The first 2 were the best. Have a lovely week ahead.

elenor said...

My favorite is Celeste (1)!
I also like what Winston Churchill said. It's so true and encouraging.
Happy new week!

john said...

I can now see three Celestes. Only one other image is missing today. I love looking at all three Celeste’s to see your magic. :-)