Monday, October 11, 2021

Day 3338: I said, Nah!

 

 

"New wig": ink brush drawing, watercolor & collage

 

 

If a postcard makes me laugh, to me, it's a winner.
This was a bald lady, waiting for hair. (see below)





Instead, she got a wig!
She asked if it was too much?
I said, Nah! What do you think?

 

 

 

 



Want music?




Click here for The Jacksons, Enjoy Yourself.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S - Feel Good ...

 

 


Brilliant idea being implemented in Canada.
 
They combined nursing homes with  orphanages. The result exceeded all expectations!
 
Elders found grandchildren, and the orphans experienced the love and care for their parents.
 
The elderly have improved significantly in their health and their will to live.
 
Their interest in life is back,
 
The doctors said, we all need love.

 

 

 
 
 
An amazing 1-1/2-minute video, blue whale, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Malaquita Kingfisher
 



  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Thanks for the great start to Monday.Obviously I had not read this blog when I emailed you.Another great post, and I did love the story of the old and young mixing in an environment that made the lives of each better> As the Beatles said: "All we need is love!"

Now I am going to tell this machine that I am not a robot!

jacki long said...

No, you are definitely not a robot, more like a force of nature?
Thank you for your kind comments, I so appreciate you.

elenor said...

This is the best idea I can imagine. Babies and children can make us smile and laugh and that's something we elderly are missing some times.
Your wig lady also made me smile, which means she is perfect!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. I love it when you like it! ;o)

john said...

No, not too much hair. I love lively and it is just that! So fun! I read something about spiders recently, I had always thought that in the fall we see more spiders inside the house because of the weather change. This is not true. Inside spiders are always there but hiding. The male comes out to find a mate and thus we see more of them.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, and now you have taught me again.