Monday, October 4, 2021

Day 3331: Kaizen revisited.

 

 

"a dozen old photos": collage & digital.


 



Want music?




Click here for Chaka Khan, Like sugar.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 

 Update ...

 

 Blog #2, dated July 21, 2012 mentioned kaizen


"First of all, "kaizen" needs clarity. I learned it to mean to try a little harder each day. I have used the term with my students in the past. I like it because it is doable. And so, I will try to do a little better
each day as I bumble through blog-land." 
 
I thought of that Japanese term today as I am a little weary of being homebound, broken sleep, the bulky"monster sling", and not being able to be me.
 
 And so, I have ordered some patience from Amazon, they have almost everything these days! 
I have not received a confirmed delivery date?
 


 

2GN2S  ...



I am not in the market for knives, but these are  so beautiful in design, I felt I should share.

Kujira Knives


The Kujira Knives had been out of stock for a while but they finally got a few back in!

Modeled after the gentle giants of the sea, Kujira Knives are hand-made by steel artisans in Tosa (Kochi Prefecture), a region with a history of sword-making that dates back over 700 years. Facing the seas, Tosa is also known for its whale watching, making these gorgeous objects a unique combination of history and our natural surroundings.

More information, here.

 

 

 
 
 
A different 1-3/4 minute video, jazz frog, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Red-crested Cardinal




  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


3 comments:

john said...

So nice to see so much of your work together. Hope you are mending. :-0

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, I am, slowly but not sp patiently?

elenor said...

I can feel how difficult it is to be patient with your state of healing and having to tell yourself to be happy with it. But you already passed so hard times with your shoulders and have such a long way behind you. Now you are heading to the end of this hard way and will feel well soon. You are so brave Jacki!
Thinking of you and wishing you a good night with enough sleep so everything will look better tomorrow.