Sunday, October 3, 2021

Day 3330: Thus Patricia.

 

 

"Patricia" : old photo, collages & digital.


 

The steps ...

I started with a photo of a package ...


step 1

and added another old starter jpg on top ...



step 2

a previously altered face photo, rotated, to angle.


step 3

I added texture, originally I was going to change the hair, but didn't.



step 4


From there it was a  matter of combining layers with various filters. As so often happen, on my way to where I thought I was going, I stumbled on a combination that I liked and stayed with it.





Thus, Patricia.






Want music?




Click here for Charlie Puth, Done for Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...

 



1. Go to the woods. Bring a cone.🌲🌲🌲
2. Put the cone in a pot - so that most of it is out.
3. Pour it every day with a small amount of water, as excess water makes the cones rot.
4. After some time, a tiny tree will appear.
5. 
Congratulations
it just started oxygen production and you have a piece of forest in your own home.🍁🍂🍃.
You're doing something for nature, and you'll see what nature does for you..... 🙌🙌🙌
Perfect project for the kids too!
Photo and project from Linda A Hughes

 

 

 

 
 
 
A sweet 1-1/2 minute video, father & son, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
green-headed Tanager




  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 
 


 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.




7 comments:

john said...

Amazing how you come up with what you do digitally. :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

Wow! What a jewel to find on my computer. Today is a lazy Sunday. The first time in about 3 weeks with an open day. (which I will probably waste). But this blog was so refreshing. Your art step by step shows the wonderful complexity of your mind, my friend. I had seen the father with his son, but it is so heart warming to watch: they are bonding in such a sweet way, and you can already see that the child is learning by example. (So if you love your children when they are adults, I think it means you did a great job of raising them.) The list of things to be grateful for was just what I needed to read, because I am still living without a kitchen (it's somewhere out in the Pacific on a container ship) and I was getting a little resentful about all my time being taken by hand washing and extra babysitting duties because of some small child illnesses and also lots of driving for my husband. But that reminded me that I am so lucky to have these people in my life, and of course, I am lucky to have you to point it out. Stay healthy and creative, and we will get together once you are healed. Thank you, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Just a lot of late night playtime?

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Carrol! I love hearing from you. Sorry for the extra load you are shouldering at the moment, but you are going to have a knockout kitchen! And, every day with the people we love, sick or well, is precious and memories for later. I’m talking to me too. Looking forward to seeing you in time.

elenor said...

Your blog was wonderful again. Step by steps are always favorites, you know that. The cone in a pot project is lovely and I consider to give it a try.
The video is adorable. It reminds me of my little granddaughter who is nearly two. She "speaks" quite a lot like the little boy in the video and although you sometimes don't know what she means exactly you understand each other perfectly.
Caroll explained so wonderfully why she loved the "grateful for.." I too like it for reasons not so different as Caroll. Thanks Jacki for this reminder.
I'm glad you aren't in pain. Wishing you a good night.

jacki long said...

Thank you, john. you so kind.

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Elenor. Yes, I loved that video, what a great relationship, already. I am going to try to get some one-handed art going today. Have a great week ahead.