Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Day 3353: Hot pink.

 

"Hot pink": photography, collage, drawing & digital.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Natalie Cole, Unforgettable.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

  Update ...

I just heard that today is ...


and I am missing being in the dojo training. At first it was because of my shoulders, as I awaited the very necessary total replacement surgery on both shoulders. I had planned to take 2020 off for the surgeries. Then the Covid pandemic postponed the surgery until 29 weeks ago when the right shoulder could get relief, and 5 weeks ago, the left. Patience. But, secretly I have been grumpy for about a year and a half. It is my plan to be back in the dojo in January 2022. But there is a saying ...  If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

 

 
 
A fun 4-1/2-minute video, train ride, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Red-crested Turaco  




 
       
Smiles for Tuesday ...
 

 



 


 

 
 


 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

6 comments:

Atomu said...

Looking forward to training with you again soon SENPAI.

john said...

Hot Pink woke me up this morning. Love it! :-)

jacki long said...

Aww, thanks so much Atomu! I look forward to that and seeinyou get your blaqck belt too!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yoiur wake up call? ;o)

elenor said...

Your plans for 2022 are wonderful, Jacki! To set a goal helps to master not so good times and you always have something you are looking for.
Just a few days and you will be able to drive again. How great is that!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. es, soon, but it seems even harder to be patient?