Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Day 3354: Witches.

 

 

"Portia": ink brush, watercolor & collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Fifth Dimension, One Less Bell.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 Update ...

Grandhunk #1 picked me up today, we went for lunch at American Grub, a favorite.




Jordan ordered the Patty Melt, and ...

Onion rings.

I had the Antonio burger.
We split fries. I am still full.

 

While waiting for GH#1 today, I drew a quick postcard to Mitzi, who sent me a cute Halloween card.


It was so much fun ...

I drew more and ... 


when GH#1 came ...

we dropped them off at the P.O.

win - win.


 

 
 
 
A sweet 2-minute video, gratitude, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Mexican Jay

 
 
 


Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 

 





 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


4 comments:

john said...

Portia has a vintage feel to her. As always the hair rocks! :-)

elenor said...

I always like to see and read you are in company of your Grandhunks. You have such a lovely family, Jacki! Congratulations.
Your drawings are super cute!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Portia is kinda different?

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Yes, you are so right, anytime with them is precious.