Sunday, September 26, 2021

Day 3323: Therapy.

 

"Therapy girl": jink mail collage, journal page.

 



Want music?




Click here for Earth, Wind & Fire, Wonderland
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

 Update ...

I am happily home, but finding it hard to navigate with one hand, especially on my i-phone. And so, I will keep the update short by necessity. Just a few photo souvenirs of my 32 hour stay.

the view from my room

my stylish sleepwear, close-up

my accessories.

and what was on my bedside table.

And a special thanks to my nurses, Laurie, Sarah, Celine, Frank, Eva, Yolanda, Lorenz & PT Vince, at Kaiser Kraemer in Anaheim. They were great

 

 

 
 
 
A fun 3-minute video, pyramid, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Cape Rock-Thrush



  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 







 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

marilyn said...

Jacki,
Thank you for your blog posts every morning. Take time to heal properly. You are lucky to have your great family that takes care of you.
Marilyn Podoll.

john said...

Heal quickly, Jacki! Love Therapy Girl. Just the way you collaged she looks young and full of pep. :-)

elenor said...

You are so brave, Jacki! I really admire how you mastered this challenge. Get well soon.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Marilyn! It is lovely 😊 to hear from you. Thanks for your caring.❤️🙏

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I will do my best, thanks for your kind wishes,❤️🙏

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, thanks again for your kindness.