Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Day 3311 Torn paper.

 

 

 

castle: torn paper collage postcard


 

 



Want music?




Click here for James Taylor, You've Got a Friend.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

I really enjoy making postcards.



step 1
 
Never quite knowing the destination, but enjoying the ride.
 

step 2
 
Black and white images combined with color, fascinate me.
 

step 3

Just playing until it feels right.
 



step 4


To be honest, I almost stopped with #4, but ...



step 5


this seemed right?

 

 

 
 
 
An interesting 7-minute video, nanny training here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Nikado Pheasant



  
                     

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 
 



 


 



 


 
 
 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


6 comments:

john said...

I love how you incorporate some realistic, in this case architectural, with the abstract. Totally fun! :-)

elenor said...

The last piece - for me it's the sun - is perfect. But I already liked step 1. I always love to see your step-by-steps. Thanks for sharing.
Jacki, could you already fix your plumbing problem?

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I like fun!
Even when it doesn't work as well, it is still fun?

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor! Yes, you are so right, sometimes the first step are better, and I have gone too far trying to fix it. But ir's all learning, right? About the plumbing, aninspector came this morning, so next step will be a remedial firm to come open up the ceiling to find the source. At least we are in motion.;o)

Irene Rafael said...

You know I love your step by steps. They made me feel like I’m sitting next to you and you’re sharing your process.
I’m glad to hear about the forward steps in your plumbing.
Sending hugs.

Anonymous said...

New follower here. Hello Jacki. Step one reminded me of a beach with the white torn edge being the edge of the wave.