Monday, September 27, 2021

Daty 2324: Thursday memories.

 

 

'Today": junk mail collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for George Benson, Give me the night.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

 

I have a habit of using wait time to take photos, but I forgot that I took some pre-op photos, so you could enjoy my recent surroundings.

view from my bed in pre-op

Pre-op is a busy place, and once Laurie got me prepped, there was a wait time, so I took photos.

 

the dreaded selfie?

the view over my left shoulder ...

the view over my right shoulder ...


a close up of my stats ...

Now you can picture the event without having to wear a lovely back-open gown and a silly cloth shower cap.

 

 

 
 
 
A fun 1-minute video, animals, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Silver-throated Tanager



  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

 
 

 

 
 






                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

4 comments:

john said...

This piece is very calming to me. :-)

elenor said...

Excellent collage, Jacki, just how I love it!
Your photos give me some impression of your time before surgery. I think I would have been so scared. On the other hand you can't do anything than have confidence that everything will be alright. I hope you are feeling better with each day.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I love it when you like it.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Today is the fifth day from surgery,good to have it behind me.