Saturday, September 4, 2021

Day 3301: Stalking.

 

 

"Lauren": photo, collage & digital.


 

 



Want music?




Click here for Corine Bailey Rae, Another Rainy Day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

I am often unsure what to include in tomorrow's blog. I usually think what is the best that happened today, and go with it. Tonight was no different. But as I was watching the US Open, WonderWoman sent me a text ...

me & WW


Dru is a great lady, and how sweet of her to make WW feel like a celebrity.
 

Dru Sumner Mauer

 Like her dog, who obviously adores her, so do we who know Dru. I know four generations of Dru. 
I love her mother, Bette, who is the star, Dru, UCF Professor and my boss when I taught for her. Dru's  beautiful daughter Shannon, and the adorable grand-baby girl, Livvy.  Dru is married to Larry and Shannon is married to Brandon. I would say more, but I already sound like a stalker.


Thank you Dur and WonderWoman! 



Small world?

 


 

 
 
 
 
A fun 3+minute video, James Corden, here.



 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Black-faced Dacnis

 

  
          
           

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 
 




 

 
 

 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Lauren is another masterpiece. The bits of color are perfect.
Jacki, I also enjoyed your family story and todays smiles.
I'll see my family tomorrow so it will be a wonderful day for me.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday too.

john said...

Love this portrait. The grey is so impactful. The touch of other color is the slightest but has an impact, too. Lovely! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks ELENOR, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I too like the simpler ones.
Have a great weekend.