Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Day 3304: FO·MO!

 

 

"Bad hair day": tissue collage on 24x24" canvas.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Tom Misch, Where I Go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

Do you have FOMO? (Fear of missing out?)

I skipped a labor day family party today, by choice. You see I am just 16 days away fro my upcoming surgery. I will have a full reversal left shoulder replacement, and can't wait! So for a change, I am being cautious not to do anything to jeopardize it.


So, though I was invited and wanted to see my family, I reluctantly stayed home.


WonderWoman took pictures ...

Grandhunks #1, 3 & 2.

Jordan & Katie

Lindsey & Jake

Zack & Eleni

... the next best thing to being there.

 

 

 

 
 
 
A great 3-minute video, music & dance, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
photo by Tim Flach

 

  
                     

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 
 



 

 
 





 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Over the years we have learned it's better to be disciplined to achieve in the end what we want. But nevertheless it is hard to say no to the possibility of meeting family. Getting pictures of them at any time is a great help - for me at least. Jacki, you are so brave!
It's very interesting to see what your shoulder replacement will look like. A technical miracle, isn't it? Aren't we lucky to live in 2020 when all this is possible?

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Yes I do feel blessed. Have a great week.

john said...

Maybe a bad hair day but I was thinking it was a Diana Ross day. Great piece! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, could be Diana back in the day? This is an old 24x24 canvas that was sold in 2006 and lives in Washington D.CC.

Branmuffin said...

Due to your Pooh pic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandon, so cute and I will use it as an upcoming video on the blog. Love to you and the family.