Friday, September 24, 2021

Day 3321: Melk.

 

 

journal pages: watercolor, junk mail collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Al Green, For the Good Times.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...

Austrian friend, photographer and artist, Elenor, has sent new beautiful photograph from a recent trip. Today the town and park around Melk, a small town next to the river Danube near Vienna. It goes back to the 9th century. It really is picturesque.

 




 


 


 


 


 


 


Tomorrow, Melk is best known for its  Abbey. The inner city still has many buildings from the Middle ages with lots of narrow alleys.

Thank you Elenor for sharing your photos.


 

 
 
 
A fun 10-minute video, virtual vacation, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 



  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 



 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

3 comments:

elenor said...

Love your journal pages, Jacki!
How thoughtful of you to write a blog in advance and I'm happy my pics were (of ?) a little help. I feel honored you used them.
Wishing you a quick recovery and a fine weekend without pain.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor! were a huge help and upgrade for the blog. People love your photos!
I am just now home from the hospital @ 3 pm. I am tired but no pain. ;o)
More later.

john said...

Journaling is the best. I looked at the left side for a long time before I finally realized to turn my head and voila there was a face. :-)