Friday, September 10, 2021

Day 3307: Memories.

 

 

"Mina": photo. collage & digital.

 

 

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Anita Keys, If I Ain't Got You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

 Happy Birthday to my second daughter,

Cheryl Suzuki Barro, of whom I am so very proud.

 One of God's little gems  who lights up whatever space she is. I have been blessed to be Mom#2 for 44 years, and have loved every minute & memory.





 

 


So many memories, thank you, Cheryl.

Wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday and a terrific, healthy, happy year ahead for you, your family, friends and fans. I am a fan!

 


 

 
 
 
A  fascinating 4-minute video, hermit crabs, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Black-headed Caique
 

  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 
 



 


 

 


 
 
 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.



2 comments:

john said...

Mina is just terrific! I love the area where her glasses are. Super fantastic! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Have a great weekend.