Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Day 3225: Journalist.

 

"Journalist": ink drawing, collage on journal page.

 



Want music?




Click here for George Benson, Breezin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...


I am in bed only because I am hooked up to a ice machine (to minimize swelling)  which I usually wear in five hour  sessions around the clock, that feeds into a left shoulder wrap ... 
 
 
that is under my shoulder sling that keeps my shoulder and arm from moving. And, prevent turning in my sleep.
 

I am trying to type on my iPhone with one hand while the phone is propped up under my chin. Awkward! WW suggested using the dictation feature, oh yeah! And when I type one finger on my laptop, out of necessity I have to watch the keys, but quite often my lower palm has moved across keys that delete my efforts. 
 


WW is so great, she comes each day, hooks up the ice machine, fixes food and helps me get a shower and shampoo, so that helps to get me more human. I can't drive for six weeks, so on November 4th, beware.
 
TMI? My blogs are usually based on what is going on in my life, so lately this has been the subject. I will try to find new topics soon, thanks for your kind patience.

 

 

 
 
 
A funny 3-minute video, ruby slippers, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Victoria-crowned pigeon



  
                     

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

The texture created with the newsprint is fantastic! :-)

elenor said...

Like John I also thought the dictionary pages were perfect to use for a journalist. The result you achieved is magic.
Jacki, that surely wasn't TMI. We love to know how you are dealing with the circumstances. I had no idea how complicated they are and only can say again: Jacki, you are so brave!
Get better soon!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I love the newspaper and monotone look.

jacki long said...

Thanks Eleenor, each day gets a little better. Patience! ;o)