Monday, September 13, 2021

Day 3310: The neighborhood.

 

 

"The neighborhood": collages and digital.

 


 



Want music?




Click here for Earth,Wind & Fire, Boogie Wonderland.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

The 7 steps to the final collage below:


1

2&3

4&5

6.
7
The ochre piece tore as I applied the glue stick to the tissue paper, making two pieces added. A happy accident.


 

 

 
 
 
A  cute 2+minute video, Grandparents, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Crimson Finch
 

 

  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 
 


 


 


 



 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

5 comments:

Branmuffin said...

Hey Jacki,

I have an idea. So way previously I'd suggested step-by-step pictures of your art progressing in stages. I think it might be neat if you do a time-lapse video (though I guess you'd have to upload/link).

What do you think?

elenor said...

Love your step-by-step, Jacki! I so appreciate you showing how you make your collage. Thank you.

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandon, maybe someday, eventually. I did buy a ring light stand to do little videos, but never got to it. I am in a plumbing crisis now that I hope to solve/fix before my surgery in 10 days. ;op

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I am happy when you like it.;o)

john said...

All around just a great piece. The color choices are so pleasing. :-0