Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Day 3228: Soup and scraps.


 

"5 easy pieces-B" : junk mail collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here, Chris Bright, Mirage.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 
 
 
Another step-by-step postcard.
 




Fortified with leftover soup from Shabu Shabu and
an extensive supply of junk mail scraps, I'm off. 
 





I covered 4x6" cardboard with a map background.





I started on a girl with various scraps.
 




 
She's done but needs definition.
 



Some outlining with a marker helped.
I'll call her Dulce. 


 

 
 
 

•  A  7- minute video, BlueTit nesting , here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Leaf Sea Horse

 

  
                     

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 
 


 
 



 
 
 



 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


5 comments:

elenor said...

Every day I ask myself, what will I find on Jacki's blog today? And I'm never disappointed. I enjoy each of your posts.
2 special tidbits today, the "5 easy pieces-B" junk mail collage and then another step-by-step. But also the "Just because" and the Smiles for Wednesday are wonderful.
How lucky am I to come for a visit every day. Thanks, Jacki!

john said...

Very strong.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. How lucky am I to have you visit. I really do appreciate your feedback and news. I think you are still on your visit?

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, John. I love your feedback.

Lois Olsen said...

I enjoyed your step by step today, always love your scrap collages, beautiful bird photos and good jokes! you are a wonder! Love Lois