Monday, June 21, 2021

Day 3226: The Lady.

 

"The Lady in turmoil": junk mail collage.

 




Want music?




Click here, Al Green, Let's Stay Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Friend, Washington artist & Renaissance woman, Dorothy Anderson allowed me to use a few of her great old family photos. 





Above is the original, Dorothy's grandfather,
what a handsome man.



step 1


I added part of my altered collage ...



step 2


which produced the above composition.
Wanting to add interest to the lower part of the composition, I added collage which ...


step 4 


produced the above composition. Almost done. 

step 4



One small slice added to bottom edge. Done.




step 5





Sometimes I play a bit more ...







trying a different version. 
I love old photos, collage and digital.
I get to play and the original stays intact.


 

 

 
 

•  A very cute 1-minute video, baby elephant, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Grey-headed Canary



  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
  





 




                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Thanks for todays tutorial. I always was curious about the how-to of your digital collages. It's rather complicated and you need a lot of imagination. But I really found it very interesting.
I also enjoyed the smiles for today.
wishing you a fine evening.

Bea said...

Love the black piece framing of the side of his face…

john said...

Yes, she is in trouble and you have showcased that fact so well. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor! I have been thinking of you and you being with family, a very special time. Take good care and enjoy.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Bea. Yesm that version is clean and strong? Thanks again for your comment.

jacki long said...

Thank you John, yes, I agree, I hope she can hang in there.