Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Day 3221: Necessary but not fun.

 


  

"Puzzle": junk mail collage (4)



 



Want music?




Click here, Charlie Puth, One Call Away. 
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

TMI-Update (feel free to skip)

 

My left (un-operated) shoulder is painful, but only when it is moving. It's as if it's on strike. Saying "I did all the work before and for 10 weeks after, and I"m done. My turn!"

 


I had Physical Therapy today and am exhausted. At the 10 week mark is when they start giving me strength building, but no weights yet.
I go back in 2 weeks for more torture, and again 2 weeks after that for more still. Today she felt sorry for me and put heat on my left shoulder while she tortured the right. Necessary but not fun.

I remember an earlier Therapist saying: "it's great that you haven't had to use any pain medication, but  you may need it during physical therapy."

 

 

 
 

•  A funny 1-1/2minute video, Klepto-cat , here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Kookaburra
( I did see these when I lived in Australia, this looks to be a baby?)

  
                     

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 
 


  


 
 


 


  


 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

I love three and four element collages. The palm trees draw my eye to the right. Good one! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so uch, John. I agree minimal collages are fun. Have a great day1

elenor said...

Yes, yes, yes! I think you made the wonderful minimal collage specially for me :-)
I'm so sorry your shoulder makes you so many troubles, Jacki. That's a rather hard time for you. Can you use the right arm already a bit to relieve the pressure on the left shoulder? Nevertheless I hope it's becoming a bit better with each day.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenoor. I do like these simle collages.
My right is becoming more useful to help the left, but after PT yesterday, they were both so hard to use today. I do have a tentative surgery date for the left on September 7th. Can't come soon enough.Thanks again, Elenor.