Monday, June 7, 2021

Day 3212: FYI

  

"Debutantes": old photo, collage, digital.





Want music?




Click here, Dionne Warwick & friends, That's What Friend...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 
2GN2S
 
Last Friday, I was able to meet Valerie at Blue Bowl for lunch. For me, it was new & different.
 
 
Very popular, and healthy, we were in a long line with lots of options. 
 



Val got the medium, I got the small. It was delicious and healthy!
 
 

 

 I was hoping to go home and be full of energy, clean the garage or something comparable, alas,   I took a nap.
 
 

 

Shoulder Update:


Some have asked for an update, so here goes. I am doing m PT exercised three ties daily and they are uncomfortable but necessary. So while the right shoulder is gradually getting stronger, the left is really acting up. It's almost as if, it is on strike and is tired of doing the work for the right? It is often aching or throbbing and is an effort to reach up, across or behind. And it's a long wait till September. Becoming bionic takes patience.

 

 

 
 

•  A fun 5-minute video, seals, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
oops ...
 

  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 











                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

I'm so sorry about your left shoulder. 3 month is a long time waiting for replacement when it hurts so much.
I didn't do any collages lately. At the moment I'm working on a photo book for the 40th birthday of my younger son only with pics of him and his drawings. Both of my boys were drawing very much and I collected them all - can you imagine? For me it's always delightful to look at them again and remembering happy times.

jacki long said...

Yes, that will be wonderful for him and for you in the making. We Mom's usually save a lot? My left shoulder and surrounding tissue plus my left arm are not good.

john said...

June is the month for weddings I guess. Lovely vintage with the Jacki touch added! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I do love old photos.