Thursday, June 17, 2021

Day 3222: I love orange.


 

"Love orange": junk mail collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here, Hall & Oates, One on One. 
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

There was a geranium beauty contest in my yard.



First place was Miss Geranium.
Some other contestants said it was because of her long neck. 



 Runner-up was the youngest contestant.




Third place went to Miss Scarlet.



Also-ran said she was ready last week.

 

 

 
 

•  A sweet 3-minute video, hatchlings, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Malayan peacock-pheasant..
 

 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
We are missing Mark Martinez, Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mark.
 
 

  
                     

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 
 



 
   


 


 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

8 comments:

john said...

You love orange and I love this composition. Perfect use of color. :-)

Bea said...

I’m learning from you the power of using only 3 or 4 pieces in collage. Nice!

Julie said...

Hi Jacki! I really enjoy your small collages. It keeps me inspired.
Thank you for keeping us updated, on how you're doing, too.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, that's high praise and I so appreciate you.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Bea, I love to hear from you and am pleased that you like the limited collage, you will find they are so much fun! Let me know?

jacki long said...

Thanks Julie, it is great to hear from you. I really enjoy working on them. I usually do a betch and then use at will. I think they make nice cards.?

elenor said...

Again such a wonderful collage with only 4 pieces. Another masterwork.
Although all geraniums are pretty, Miss Geranium deserves the first place. I have loved geraniums for all my life. So many colors, so many varieties and always blooming.
I also enjoyed the smiles for Thursday. They made me laugh.
Best wishes for your shoulders!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I am so glad your enjoyed the geraniums, they do have magnificent colors!