Sunday, June 6, 2021

Day 3211: Her.

  

 

"Her": junk mail collage, drawing, digital.





Want music?




Click here  Maroon 5, Sunday Morning.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

 

"Kusama: Cosmic Nature"

Where: New York Botanical Gardens, NYC When: Now through October 31

The New York Botanical Garden has been filled with sculptures by Kusama, including this new "Dancing Pumpkin.
 

 Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama's wildly popular "Infinity Mirror Rooms" -- dark, glittering installations that reflect orbs of light over and over until an entire universe materializes -- attract long lines wherever they appear. But those hoping to see Kusama's work in less confined surroundings can instead grab tickets to the New York Botanical Gardens' sprawling new exhibition, which had previously been postponed due to the pandemic.

Artist, Yayoi Kusama, age 93.



 

 
 

•  A -1-minute video, deer , here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Striped Manakin

 
 


  
                     

Smiles for Saturday ...
 

 




















                                                               Thanks for coming by today.



4 comments:

john said...

I can just see Her bouncing around full of energy. So much personality in this piece. :-)

elenor said...

Looking at "HER" makes me smile. I think she is feeling good and that makes me feeling good too.
Looking so good and being so creative at this age gives me a positive prospect for the next 25 years. Yep! I can need this. Thank, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Still experimenting with collage and drawings?

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, you are always so kind, you help me more than you know. I like where the words come through on her face, my favorite part. I am still experimenting. Have you done any collages lately? I think you were quite ood, and i8t seemed to show that you enjoyed it?