Friday, August 21, 2020

Day 2947: Struggle 2020.





"Struggle 2020": junk mail collage.






Want music?




Click here for  Jacob Collier, Sleeping on my Dreams.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I am not so good about checking my phone.
GH#1 had messaged me he'd be coming with leftovers.
I didn't get the text, but I did take a shower.
So out of the shower, dressed but with a wet head,
I got a call with GH#1 saying he was at my door.
I warned him that it would be scary when I opened up. 
He is a dear sweet guy who was glad to see me anyway.
A shopping bag full of leftover chicken katsu & rice & more.
WW's great recipe, so I wasn't expecting leftovers.
Then he settled into everyone's favorite chair.


 
Then we had a foot comparison, I lost.



But at 5'3 vs 6'6, that shouldn't be a surprise. 
But I used to play with his toes when they were tiny.
 

Don't all Grandma & Grandsons toe-hug? 
Especially in 2020 when we can't really hug.



Precious times that melt my heart.





Just because ...



Agami Heron





A smile for Friday ...

 






























2 comments:

john said...

Oh, the horizontal and vertical red lines! They just make this piece extra special! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, I value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you. Take good care.