Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Day 2930: Delivery day x 3.






"Diva": junk mail collage, drawing & digital.







Want music?




Click here for Jordan Rakei, Say Something.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






2GN2S

The 'space butterfly' astronomers captured.


This image of the planetary nebula NGC 2899 is the most detailed look at the "space butterfly" 
yet, captured by the European Space Observatory's Very Large Telescope.More information, here.





Today was an extra special delivery day!
WonderWoman and Grandhunk #1 arrived at 11 am.




I only asked for 4 items, the rest are all bonus?








All 6'6" of Grandhunk #1 in his favorite chair.


I guess you know I was a happy camper.


And, then they were off.



About 5 pm, I thought I heard a light knock at the door?
I don't get much company, but I looked and ...Wow!


Grandhunk #3 was there with leftovers.



 I love leftovers and am grateful for being so blessed.






More 2GN2S
Many of us enjoy seeing terrific artist's skills.
I follow José Naranja's blog and am always amazed by his skill.



I thought you might enjoy his process, here.






Just because ...







Smiles for Tuesday ...


























6 comments:

elenor said...

I always enjoy seeing your family caring for you! They really love you as you love them.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Elenor, yes they do spoil me so much. The best gift is always just seeing and being with them. And, I give extra brownie points for a surprise visit! ;o) I know that you understand.

Carrol Wolf said...

Beautiful graphic. And I am glad your family is treating you like you deserve. We are truly blessed to have our grown up children and their children.

john said...

First, lucky you to have deliveries like you get! I got a delivery of sorts, too. My neighbor came over this morning to start work on the projects that I was working on when I fell. He spent three hours and is coming back in the morning. Oh, my, I must say it is a great day!
Second, you have done it again. I love that you used a sketch in one of your digital collages. Totally awesome! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, I am so glad you likes "Diva".
Tes, I am so spoiled and so grateful.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, always trying new stuff, right?
How are you feeling? I am glad you have good help.