Saturday, August 15, 2020

Day 2941: He's a player.




"Player": junk mail collage, white china marker & digital.





Want music?



Click here for Etta James, At Last.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Playing in one of the unfinished journals ...



I call him the player, and I stopped before giving him legs.
I lean toward unfinished and extortion?





There was room for legs, but I liked the look as is? 


Above is how it looks in my journal. The top image is digitized.








•  A  one+minute sweet video, Beluga Whale, here
•  A  one-minute sweet video, cows, here.
•   A 2+minute special video, here,






Just because ...


Cousin Ktha's bunnies.




Smiles for Saturday ...

























2 comments:

john said...

Love it. It has a Hispanic look to it. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, I thought so too, it evolved that way. ;o)