Thursday, August 6, 2020

Day 2932: A special visitor





"Pandemic": junk mail collage.







Want music?





Click here for Diane  Birch,  Nothing But A Miracle.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S


 
Yesterday WonderWoman texted to see if she 
could bring Laker over Wednesday?
Yes, of course. Zoey was going to Dogtopia for the day, 
and Laker doesn't enjoy Dogtopia. It is more for the 
"Young and the Restless", which Zoey exemplifies.


Wallpapering in progress at the house on the hill,
so they needed it to be dog-free. 
I woke up with Laker saying good morning!


I never allowed dogs on the bed, but now ...
with my granddog, it's okay. We spent the day together.



Laker is nine now, so mainly he rests, a lot. I can relate.
He doesn't like his photo to be taken. I can relate.


An ordinary day, made much better.





Just because ...


Black crested hawk







•  A 22-second funny video, here.
•  A 2+minute animation video, here.
•  A 6-minute funny, sad video, here.




 Throwback Thursday ...



Young WonderWoman, 5-day river-rafting trip, 1980



 


Smiles for Thursday ...





























2 comments:

john said...

I love everything about this abstract collage. The depth you achieved is amazing! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I enjoyed making it.