Friday, August 14, 2020

Day 2940: Surviving Chaos.





"Surviving Chaos": junk mail collage, digitized.






Want music?





Click here for  Joe Cocker, "You Are So Beautiful".
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I have many friends who are teachers and 
as a retired teacher of 43 years, I do relate.



Caught in a no-win situation, as I see it.
It is surely a test for their resolve.
 


And, equally hard for the parents with homeschooling.
Then there are teachers with school-age children.
I don't have any answers, but I do empathize. 

I remember my Dad always said ...
"don't worry about things you can't control." 
The German word for worry means to strangle.
The Greek word means to divide the mind.

And, I have read and am paraphrasing: 
that worry creates a hole in the mind, into
which all other thoughts are drained. 

I do have hope, faith, and trust, but it's hard.








•  A 3-1/2 minute, funny video, Ravel's Bolero,  here.
•  A 3-minute musical video, here
•  A 1-1/2-minute funny video, team building, here.





Smiles for Friday ...
































2 comments:

john said...

Great choice of topics for this piece. Yes, we all need to survive the daily bombardment of chaos around us. Hang in there! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Some days I have less strength for the drama.