Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 2927: "...gonna be a hot one."





"Nuo4":  close-up, junk mail collage on journal page.






"Nuo4": junk mail collage + digital, from journal page.







Want music?




Click here for Maria Muldaur, Midnight at the Oasis.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S
A real treat for you ..

Open here, each image will come up black and white, tap/click each picture, and watch the glorious pictures come into color. 

Thank you, WA correspondent, Dorothy Anderson.

 




Just because ...








A smile for Saturday ...


































4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Don't know where you find all the wonderful surprises that you post. But those images were so gorgeous.

Have a great weekend. I want to meet you in a park. Both with masks and a lunch of our own. Email the time and place.

john said...

Yup! That is a winner! :-)

jacki long said...

Carrol, thanks so much. Friend Dorothy sent me the b/w images into color.
Yes, I'd love together. I will try to get my hair done this coming week, when I know a date I will know when I am open. Cooler would be good.

jacki long said...

Thanks , John. Are you feeling better?