Monday, August 17, 2020

Day 2943: Mail service.



"mail service": acrylics, black gesso & collage.






Want music?




Click here for  Stevie Wonder, George Michael,  Love's In Need Of Love Today
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Mail service is all in the news.
I will not go into that, as I need a politics-free place.
But the top collage had the title within it, so I went with that. 
But, it got me thinking about stamps.
A friend & artist John Arbuckle often uses stamps skillfully.
And I know I have a box of stamps here somewhere. 
I found it.  I had bought a lacquered tea box recycled.


It is perfect for storing my used stamps.







And, because I do stamp people, I have a lot of unused stamps.


Now to put them to use, letter writing, and art.






Just because ...



The Blue Dacnis (Dacnis cayana)






Smiles for Monday ...


























1 comment:

john said...

So luscious. :-)