Saturday, July 25, 2020

Day 2920: Emotional Carboard Cut-outs?





"amongst the noise" " junk mail collage journal, acrylics & china maker.







Want music?





Click here for Aretha Franklin, Until You Come Back To Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S




Did you watch the Dodger game Thursday night?
The empty stands were partially filled with people cut-outs.
"The Dodgers are taking the field on July 23rd 
and you can be here too…but in cutout form!




Fan cutouts are available in the Dugout Club 
or the new Pavilion Home Run Seats for $299 and 
in the Field Level or Loge Level locations for $149. 
Plus, you will get the chance to take your cutout home
 at the end of the season, which will also be authenticated 
as game-used by Major League Baseball! 
Pick up information will be communicated 
at the conclusion of the 2020 season.


JUST ADDED! Your pup now has a chance to be 
part of the action with PUPS AT THE PARK.
This newly added section will be on the Loge Level 

(sections 143-145) for only $149.
See your dog in the stands, cheering the Dodgers to victory!
Net proceeds from the fan cutouts will benefit the
 Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation" More info, here.
* I was thinking these cut out may become popular 
for zoom meetings and the like? Just sayin'.

&
I am a bigger Dodger fan since 2017.
Tony Cappuccili ...
Tony is front row ,left, Junior Olymmpics Team, Columbus, Ohio
Former Costa Mesa Dojo  8 year student & red belt, is now

Tony Cappuccilli, who played for the Nevada baseball 
team from 2000-03, was named Thursday as the  
manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers' rookie-level team, 
the Ogden Dodgers. Cappuccilli has been a player 
development  coach in the Dodgers' organization since 2017.

Teaching at CM Dojo for 32 years, 
I still love to see how my kids are doing.







• An inspiring 4-minute video, Austin Kleon on Corita Kent, here.
• A 1-1.2 minute video, MiuMiu on guitar, here.
•  A minute+ video, Dad & Son magic, here.




A smile for Saturday ...


























* THIS SHOULD BE ON EVERY SCOOL'S WALL.



6 comments:

elenor said...

Great junk mail collage, Jacki!
The people cut-out audience is such a great idea. Corona makes people creative in an unexpected way.
Have a fine Sunday!

john said...

You are like the Energizer Bunny. You just keep going and going. That is one reason why I like to visit you blog each day, to see what you have accomplished. Love this one. :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

I'm not a sports fan of any sport> (Okay maybe figure skating.) But I loved the idea of being a cut-out. Thanks for posting that. Don't know where you find all the interesting. But keep it up.

Loved the 3 videos. I'm in love with that sweet voice, and I am practicing what Corita says.

Also the dad and his boy were great. I guess we learn, by copying. Wish everyone had a good role model to copy.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Elenor, you know I love hearing from you. I have been working in an old unfinished journal, and adding to it each night to make something for the blog? Tomorrow's will be a self-portrait I did many years ago, I use it as my business logo. Have a wonderful weekend, Elenor

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Well, the Energizer Bunny needs a recharge, this arm is slowing me down and affecting my sleep. I woke up a grouchy lady today.
TMI!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol1 I GUESS I JUST REPORT ON WHATEVER SURFACES EACH DAY, (caps unintentional, but too lazy to go back and correct. So glad you liked today's video's, I have none for tomorrow. More Monday? Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate you.