Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Day 2903: Works in progress.




"For John": white marker, tissue collage postcard, July 2019.








Want music?

 




Click here for Daniel Caesar, Best Part.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I am still playing with exaggerated figures ...



Drawing them is fun.



 Deciding how to finish them is perplexing.


I played with some collage, and tissue paper.


The drawing below is on beat-up cardboard.


Some heavy cardboard postcards, some with white gesso.








Works in progress.














• A 1 min. video on the new Brussels face mask, here.
• A 5 min. video of  Lex Ishimoto's dances, here.
• A 4 min. fun animated video, Dust Buddies, here.



Smiles for Wednesday ...

























6 comments:

Betty Cotton said...

Jacki - Your new style of drawing (to me anyway) is pure fun! Absolutely, love the visual pictorially sayings! I smiled at the cinnamon roll one...since I love going for the center of a cinnamon roll....well use to...cause can't have too many of these anymore! And...the shop assistant one is priceless! Have a good day...and thanks for another uplifting morning

john said...

So relaxed looking. Glad you are having fun playing. We get to enjoy your playful outcomes. :-)

jacki long said...

Did you recognize the lead art?
I sent it to you last July, thus the title.
Thanks for your kind words.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Betty, feedmack makes my day.
Stay safe and well. ;o)

Julie said...

Thanks for blogging! I try to read it everyday, even if I don't comment.
I liked the fish pond gif and some of the quotes remind me of the time I spent in the garden this year

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Julie.
I am not sure if it is so for you, but comments and feedback make my days.
My blog had gotten longer, and so I will vary with items I include each day. Thanks again, Julie!