Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 2900: Grateful for it all.





"Table flowers": photo & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for Jennah Bell, Sound Garden
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






At home, for lunch, I put together a little feast.


A lunch of leftover ravioli, leftover asparagus, green onions, 
a hard-boiled egg, Colby cheese, yellow pepper & avocado! 
I don't usually take pictures of the food I make, 
but it was so yummy! All from the Trader Joes delivery.







Now I am at the house on the hill for the afternoon & evening, 



until the family gets home later on. 
Just the granddogs and I.
My preference for a 4th of July celebration.


Zoey surveying her kingdom

Laker beside me on the couch


Laker and Zoey surveying from inside.

the beginning of sunset




Playtime with Zoey.

We watched fireworks on the tv with the sound off.


tv fireworks from NYC, sound off.














• A 2 min video, original Dali at a thrift shop, here.
•  A 2 min video & Happy Canada Day, here.
• An extra special 8 min film, Alike, here.




Smiles for Sunday ...










 



 

by Mystele Kirkeeng









4 comments:

john said...

Lovely flowers. Now just like a watercolor painting. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, john. They were on the table and I needed something so voila. I like the colors.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, the lunch looks yummy! I'd never heard the term ambivert ... that describes me to a tee. TFS

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jan, me too Ambiverts unite, maybe later?