Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Day 2910: One tent short of a circus.





"Love": junkmail collage journal page & digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I've been working in an old, unfinished junk mail journal.


Lots of empty pages, and unlimited junk mail.





 
Almost all-day. Grandhunk #1 came by this afternoon


and he brought yummy leftovers for me. 
I am having tacos for supper, just in case you were curious.
 
 
 
I found this quote, one tent short of a circus.

 
 
Seemed appropriate for these crazy times.
 



One of the blogs I look forward to, almost daily, is
Tall Tales from Kansas by Carol Mulvenon, here
Today's post, "a whole lot of good juju" is special.


photo by Carol Mulvenon

About the wishing bench and a lot of good juju.
I think you might enjoy it too.








•  Prepare to be amazed, a 15-minute video, here
•.  A 10-minute video, street performers, here.
•  A 7-minute video of amazing sculptures, here.



 


Smiles for Wednesday ...























2 comments:

john said...

How spoiled can you be? You deserve an all day art day and then to be delivered food, too! You rate big time! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, John. Yes, I am extremely blessed beyond what I deserve.I am hoping you are feeling well by now? Please take good care.