Thursday, July 16, 2020

Day 2911: "Reharsal"





"Rehearsal": photograph, junk mail collage & digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for Christopher Bright, Lo, from Jupiter Album.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S

Let's go for a lovely walk in Austria, 
Thanks to Austrian correspondent, Heidi, who said:
"today we had a fine day and we went for a long walk. 
First we were passing a little round church and then 
we passed some really old farmhouses." 
 
all Austria photos by Heidi Putschoegl





 
"Some of them are inhabited, some are waiting for better times."
 


"I always love to see the old walls with these wonderful burnt bricks, the small windows, often with lovely flowers and 
the old wooden barns, often with skewed discolored walls. "



"I took some pictures and thought you might enjoy them."





"I hope you are healthy. It's such a hard and challenging time. 
My husband and I are healthy but you can imagine how much 
I miss my children and grandchildren. Stay safe, Heidi"

I love these photos, so lovely, it is as if we get to 
tag along on her walk. if you enjoyed them as well, 
you might want to leave a comment to Heidi, below.







  A 4-minute video, a unique dance performance, here.
• A  27-minute amazing Huell Howser video on ZZYZX, here. 
•   A great 3-minute video, social distance, here.
 









Throwback Thursday ...

 
Demura Sensei, 1981



 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...


























 


5 comments:

john said...

I love your strength of color in Rehearsal. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, it was a late-night quickie.

Lois Olsen said...

you do great work late at night!
Heidi, love the trip through farm country in Germany, I'm ready to move in. Thanks
the jokes are so clever, Jackie ,you choose so well,

jacki long said...

Thank you Lois, I will forward this to Heidi, she brightened our day.
Hope you are well and safe, please take good care, you're very special!

elenor said...

Thanks Jacki and thanks Lois for your kindness. It's so good to feel connected over the ocean. We all are hit by this crazy virus no matter where we live.