Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 2924: My compass is confused.





"Plus and Minus": junk mail collage.






Want music?
 




Click here for Jacob Collier, All Night Long.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






 My compass is confused.





I missed my Eastside zoom group this morning, 
even though I was up and awake.
Seems I didn't remember it was Tuesday?




I may have to start using post-it notes?










•  A funny 3-1/2 minute video, a parody of Hamilton, here.
•  A short, sweet video, horses like violin, here.
 •   A two-minute fun video, cows & jazz, here.  




Just because ...








Smiles for Wednesday ...





























2 comments:

john said...

Just lovely. The upper left piece of reddish paper reminds me of some embroidery stitches I have recently learned, fern stitch. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, that was an extra texture paper, almost the texture of basketball?