Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Day 2917: Timeline series.




"Uncle Les, 1943": Timeline Series, old photo and digital collage.


* Years ago I went through old photos and I did a timeline
of my memories using old photos and digital collage.




Want music?





Click here for The Jackson 5, Can You Fel It?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








•  An amazing 2-1/2 minute video, candy sculpture, here.
•  A wonderful 9-minute video, rare animals, here.
•  A mesmerizing 5-minute video, moving sculpture, here





2GN2S


In my research of daily happenings, I read that Taco Bell 
will, starting in August,  eliminate some of their menu 
items, one being the spicy potato taco and 
other items to simplify their menu.


I didn't know they had a spicy potato taco, so I drove over 
last night at 9 pm and brought one home. OMG, to me, 
it is perfect, and can you believe it is $1? 
So, as a public service, I felt I should let you know? 
Ten days left to try it. ;o)





Smiles for Wednesday ...


















 







4 comments:

john said...

I love seeing photo of you when you were a child. You always use them so effectively. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. There are a lot. I was supposed to write a timeline of memories at each age, but I did mine digitally.

elenor said...

What a wonderful tribute to your dear Uncle Les. It is so heartwarming to have such precious memories.
I also loved the little story about spilling what's inside a cup. It's worth remembering.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, yes, my Uncle Les was so special. Wonderful memories.

Yes "inside the cup" is a keeper, and I have been surprised how many people liked it. I guess I underestimated when I was afraid people wouldn't take the time to read the fine print. I was wrong.