Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Day 2923: Such a handsome delivery guy!





"Empty Swing": photograph, collage and digital.





Want music?





Click here for Jacob Collier, All I Need.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Such a handsome delivery guy!


Joordan,  aka GH#1, age 22, 6'6"


Actually, he forgot the groceries he was to deliver, 
so we went to lunch together at ...


home of the best burgers, sandwiches and comfort food.
He had his truck today, so that was a pretty sight
of Grandma mountain-climbing her way in, but I made it. 
We sat outside, as the inside is closed for now. 
I didn't think to take pictures of our food, because we ate it! 
After, we drove back to the house on the hill to pick up
my groceries and visit my granddogs.
Once back home, I unloaded my groceries to put away.




So lucky to have a personal shopper & delivery service.







2GN2S


GH#1 photo with new iPhone 11
















•  A 2-1/2 minute video about color, here.
•  A short, funny exercise gif, here
•  A 3-minute sweet video, Amur tiger cubs, here.



Smiles for Tuesday ...


























4 comments:

john said...

Love that you captured something that most people might have ignored. Love that! I made up my own narrative to go along with the image....a swing set right on the border that represents the struggle that immigrants are having coming to this country. America was built on immigrants and it seems that part of America has forgotten that.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, love the empty swing digi art. And the funnies. It always makes me smile and LOL when I visit your blog. Thank you for keeping it going.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. The swings were so desolate, but I could imagine happier days. Yes, you are so right, our country seems to have a short memory.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jan! Your kind words help me a lot. I do feel we need the humor as it seems the world is going crazy? We struggle to cope. Thanks again.