Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Day 2909: Delivery day.





"Amadeus": junk mail collage and acrylic.






Want music?

 




Click here for Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terell
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I didn't need much for a grocery list, maybe butter?
Grandhunk # 2 came by, delivering groceries and flowers.



lemon capellini pasta with arugula

























New to me, were the cherry plums! Have you tried them?
 


Grateful for the care,  beyond what I would get for myself.
Thank you, WW, SM, and GH#2 .







Just because ...


Striped Manakin






Smiles for Tuesday ...
























6 comments:

john said...

I like first impressions. I thought of a car grill when I first looked at this piece. It is not but that is what I thought. :-)

Betty Cotton said...

"Amadeus" delivered to me a feeling of drama and boldness! Also, got a big kick out of some of the "funnies." How blessed you are to have your family looking out for you! It's all about love! Well, as of yesterday, we are back at a more stict level of "stay at home." Actually, I'm beginning to like it!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, yes I can see a grill too, now. ;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Betty, yes I agree with your view too.
I especially like the one that works with less.
Kind of low maintenance collage? Yes, I am blessed and so appreciate my family and friends. Home is nice. Take good care and thank you for your kind comment.

elenor said...

What a wonderful collage, Jacki!
What would we do without our families? In times like these we appreciate them even more, although we always were aware of their importance to us. Our first thoughts in the morning and our last thoughts in the evening go to them and I think they feel it. Being so isolated the only comfort is the love we feel for them and they feel for us.
Here the numbers are not too high but rising every day. We have to wear masks again in supermarkets and other shops and keep distance to everybody. It's not really funny but we must be grateful to be still healthy.
Jacki, I'm thinking of you so often and hope you stay safe.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, your comments always mean so much to me. I think of you often and wonder if you are out on your beautiful walks?
Have you had ant desire to do any collage work? You're right, this pandemic is not funny, but I think we must keep humor or something in the forefront for balance. GH#3 just stopped by with a big bag of leftovers, so I will have tacos for dinner.
Please take good care, Heidi.