Saturday, July 18, 2020

Day 2913: Puffy People.





"puffy people": china marker drawings.






Want music?

 




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I am really enjoying drawing my puffy people, above. 
I use a china marker, and I like the tiny head, puffy bodies.
I am working on drawing them in all kinds of positions.
Using a china marker, my mistakes are more or less permanent.
 But, I like the effect. I am not sure what will follow.









2GN2S





Some of you mentioned wrote about enjoying 
the very special 3-minute video in yesterday's blog, here.
It really is a lovely little movie, that brought me to tears. 
My stepfather was a rather famous racehorse trainer 
in Melbourne Australia. I lived there from age 11-14. 
I had my own pony and a retired racehorse, plus 2  dogs, 
a cat, a cockatoo all a big change from boarding school at
 Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, since age 8.
 In my opinion, there is something very special 
between a girl and her horse. 
Much like dogs, they feel your moods and try to help. 
A girl can tell her horse anything, he listens and understands.
Whenever I see a girl and her horse, I always smile.









Smiles for Saturday ...





































7 comments:

Bea said...

Lovely post...

authenticadultwoman said...

Your drawings are truly wonderful - those exaggerations capture personality perfectly. And the therapy HORSE is so tender and sensitive - I've experienced those moments of communication with animals - so precious. Thank you.

elenor said...

Jacki, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog!
Have a wonderful Sunday.

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, Bea! It is always a treat to hear from you.
Take good care.

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Dorothy, I am thrilled that you like my Puffies. They are fun and I especially like them plain.
I am glad you enjoyed the Peyo video, animals are so real and genuine.

jacki long said...

Dear Elenor, thank you for visiting again, it is always good to hear from you across the planet. Please take good care and have a lovely weekend.

john said...

Your puffy people are fun. I know something is evolving within you. Can’t wait to find out what it is. :-)