Thursday, July 9, 2020

Day 2904: Stay Safe.





"Stay Safe": photo, acrylic,  junk mail collage & digital.





Want music?

 




Click here for Adikara Fardy, Just the Two of Us.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Today's china marker journal sketches ...



I want to distort and exaggerate but ...
I still want to have an assemblage of anatomy.
 



















































Works in progress.





Just because ...


make up your own caption?





FB Throwback Thursday ...




Ozawa Sensei and Demura Sensei, 1986.





Smiles for Thursday ...




























4 comments:

authenticadultwoman said...

You send the best quotes - which I forward to friends! thank you. And I love your exaggerations.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Dorothy. I am so glad that you like them. I have tried to come up with some positive stuff, and the news will drive us all mad? a small token.

john said...

I had to look and look and look and then all of a sudden I saw the face with the mask. Amazing! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks again, John, you are always so king to me.