Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Day 2643: The beauty and pain of pine needles.






yard carpet: photography.









Want music?

 




Click here for Glass Animals, Gooey.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I have neglected my little yard. 
I used to battle the two, three story pine trees, nearby. 
Their needles decorate my 10 x 60' yard.
But now, they are definitely winning.




This is honestly how it looked this morning.






But Jesse came to my rescue, and here are the afters ...










Thanks again, Jesse!







Just because (... and a quick story).






One day Aunt Vonda was with me as I drove somewhere.
At a traffic light, a pedestrian crossed, "dressed to the nines".
A hat, purse, scarf, jewelry, layers of outfit, shoes etc.
All a different color, with make-up to match.
It wasn't Halloween, We looked at each other and smiled.
Aunt Vonda said, "I bet she took a lot of time to create that."
One of God's best, I never heard her say a mean thing. Ever.











A smile for Tuesday ...






1 comment:

john said...

We need more Jesse’s in the world. What a nice smile! It is easy for the outdoors to take over. I try to keep up but sometimes that is impossible when there are so many amazing things to do. Can Jesse come to Washington state? :-)