Monday, October 28, 2019

Day 2649: My Cousin Donna.




Logic: collages & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Nonoy Pena,  Your Man  (Cover)
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I have 4 cousins, Katha, Donna, Nancy and Martha Mae.
But today's story is about Donna.


Donna


My dear friend Carole sent me a blog comment on Day 2646, here.
Carole said "I know how it is.  Many times, thoughts run away from me or evade me.  Most of the times, they come back; 
but too late.  I, then, need to keep them for another day."
I responded:
"My cousin Donna, keeps a little notepad with her and has lists and notes. I have teased her in the past, but now I understand. 
She's smart & organized. I need to follow her example."
 
"I think that may be my blog."








just because ...


Cattle Egret Superbe










A smile for Monday ...





1 comment:

john said...

You are so skilled at digital collage. You could teach a workshop on it. :-)