Sunday, October 20, 2019

Day 2641: ...beauty and brains!





Delores:  Apple mouse drawing.








Want music?

 




Click here for Deniece Williams, It's Gonna Take a Miracle.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








My Mom and Dad's family are mainly in Indiana.
My cousin Donna keeps me in the loop with news.
Here's what I received yesterday ...




her 16 year old granddaughter has published her first book!
I wrote back something like, "beauty & brains!"
I love looking at Jayden's picture, a sweet, strong young lady.
Back when I taught school, I especially loved to watch the
ones who were enjoying their age, and not trying to be older. 








We, her family and friends are so proud of Jayden 
and look forward to watching her continue to thrive.







Just Because ...


dear Deer









A smile for Sunday ...







2 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

Your beautiful niece is amazing. How nice they keep you informed of family happenings.

john said...

I love this portrait. It makes me smile. :-)