Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Day 2644: Oishi!




Waiting": white pen on black postcard.










Want music?

 




Click here for Albert Posis, Everlasting.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Monday, WonderWoman invited me to a pedicure. Always a yes.
Afterwards she flew home to cook a special supper for her family.


She invited me too. Even though her gyoza, chicken katsu 
and rice is always oishi, I needed to get home in order 
to beat traffic. Later, I got a text  ... 


She labeled so it would still be there for me.
So I picked it up this morning, had it for lunch and supper.
Oishi, Thanks WonderWoman!

The Japanese word Oishi (美味しい/おいしい) means delicious or tasty in English.





Been playing with a white Gelly Roll-10 pen on black,
and exaggeration.




I've always been partial to long necks, but now, nothing is safe.
Any comments or suggestions?








A smile for Wednesday ...



4 comments:

john said...

I love simple line drawings and yours turned out great. There is a danger doing them because you have to capture so much in a few strokes of the pen. :-)

jeriinpaso said...

Love your white line drawings. A white jelly roll pen that really works? And for how long?

thomie joy said...

The website has been designed by a really well experienced person and the person has kept in mind all the major and minute things while

designing and developing the website.Can I

access my old Hotmail account
| How

to get a fix for AOL login issues

thomie joy said...


I must say that the writer of this post has a creative mind and hence this post is written very carefully. One can understand this post, as every easily as simple

sentence is used.How to get Gmail back online?