Friday, October 4, 2019

Day 2625: Ma, Pa and Fred.





Ma, Pa, Fred: old photo, color, line & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Maroon 5, Memories.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












I started with a tiny photo, but a cool composition.



Step 1
Step 3




















Then three layers, I deleted step 2/red and played.
I drew with the mouse in blue.

step 4

This one took 1 hour 5 minutes. Some are quick, some not.





It's not what I planned, but then I am not often in control.








2GN2S


Did you watch the Jetsons?


Did you see the Carvana commercial on tv?


The brand-new Westminster Car Vending Machine – 
a sparkling eight-story structure that’s altering the car 
buying landscape for more than 13.1 million 
residents living in greater Los Angeles.
 
The most frequent question asked at google is 
if the car vending machine is real? I wondered too? 
The 20th & newest structure is at  
13950 Springdale St, Westminster, CA 92683Westmister,
easily seen from the 405 freeway, southbound.
Dad would say... "Never thought I'd see the day?"








A smile for Friday ...







2 comments:

john said...

The techniques you used are terrific! I love the look! Ma, Pa, and Fred is special! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I usually don't like blur or fuzzy, but I though it worked in this one.