Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Day 2622: Some kind of perfect.






Library Girl: junk mail collage.










Want music?

 




Click here for Rob Thomas & Daryl Hall, She's Gone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Ever have moments that made you stop & realize it was special?
I did. Last Sunday morning. Lasted almost 30 minutes.
The dogs like the big curved outdoor couch in the morning.
The sun hits in two spots and they lay in it & bake.
Grandhunk #3 (19, next week) came out and sat by me, 
so four of us vegged on the couch.
All 6'4-1/2" of him stretched out with his head in my lap.
My legs were propped up on the adjacent table.
The dogs knew we were there, but they slept peacefully.
There had been some conversation, but it drifted away.
A breeze and birds chirped sometimes, the only sounds.
A calm quiet, so perfect, I didn't want to move.
I closed my eyes, breathed in and smiled to myself.
At some point later I said, "you know this is perfect."
Zack said, "I know, right?"
Perfect.







JB/ Just because ...



duet











A smile for Tuesday ...










1 comment:

john said...

You kind of have signature hair on many of your pieces. Very Asian. Love this piece! :-)