Saturday, October 12, 2019

Day 2633: Musee de la Lavande!






"day 4": French junk mail collage.










Want music?

 




Click here for Billy Preston, Nothing From Nothing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








It rained!




Of course we had warning, so on our fourth day out, 

the plan was to go Coustellet, and the Lavender Museum. 


Like all of our daily trips, it was way less 
than an hour drive, and perfect for a rainy day.




An informational movie and a tour of necessary equipment, 
ending up in the gift shop full of lavender. A popular stop for tourists. The local lavender fields have been harvested just before we arrived for our two weeks, but we saw what was left.


At the museum their lavender was ready for harvest.


Another special day.







We used this visit as a photo op.


Ginny, Marj, Ardi and Jane.

Our group of 11 was very compatible. 
Some I met just before the trip.
Some I had known through Huntington Beach Art League.

 
me & Marj

 I have admired many for twenty years.
me & Marj.



I bought a dozen lavender sachet bags, for gifts.
I had the best smelling suitcase ever.








A smile for Saturday ...





1 comment:

john said...

Love how the windows affect the abstract composition. Good show! Lovely images from your trip. :-)